Welcome to join us for master's (the applicants who has passed HSK 5 are preferred) and doctoral degrees.
Flexible electronic devices
Energy Efficient Embedded Electronics
1. Self-assembled non-volatile micro memory arrays of molecular ferroelectrics, Journal of Materials Chemistry C, 2020, 8:16742-16748. (Back cover, Corresponding author, 一区论文)
2. Direct laser writing of vertical junctions in graphene oxide films for broad spectral position-sensitive detectors, Nanophotonics, 2018, 7(9): 1563-1570 . (Corresponding author)
3. Space-Charge-Stabilized Ferroelectric Polarization in Self-Oriented Croconic Acid Films, Advanced Functional Materials, 2018, 28:1705463. (1st & corresponding author)
4. Organic semiconductor/water interfaces for photoelectrical viscosity sensing, Electrochemistry Communications, 2018, 95:18-22. (Corresponding author)
5. Competing mechanisms for photocurrent induced at the monolayer–multilayer graphene junction”, Small, 2018, 1800691.
6. Intrinsic excitonic emission and valley Zeeman splitting in epitaxial MS2 (M = Mo and W) monolayers on hexagonal boron nitride, Nano research (2018). https://doi.org/10.1007/s12274-018-2142-5
7. Laser-scribed highly responsive infrared detectors with semi-reduced graphene oxide, 2018 Appl. Phys. Express, 11, 015101. (Corresponding author)
8. Photovoltage Reversal in Organic Optoelectronic Devices with Insulator-Semiconductor Interfaces, Materials, 2018, 11:1530 (Corresponding author)
9. Extending the Spectral Responsivity of MoS2 Phototransistors by Incorporating Up-Conversion Microcrystals, Adv. Optical Mater. 2018, 1800660
10. Anti-Stokes Photoluminescence of van der Waals Layered Semiconductor PbI2, Adv. Optical Mater. 2017, 5:1700609
11. Organic optoelectronic interfaces with anomalous transient photocurrent, Journal of Material Chemistry C 2015, 3:22-5135. (Review paper) (1st & corresponding author)
12 Storage of an electric field for photocurrent generation in ferroelectric-functionalized organic devices. Nature Communications, 2014, 5:3279. (1st & corresponding author)
13. Photocurrent Generation in Organic Photodetectors with Tailor-Made Active Layers Fabricated by Layer-by-Layer Deposition, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 2015, 7(13):7049-7053.
14. Interactive Radical Dimers in Photoconductive Organic Thin Films, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 2009, 48:4022-4024. (HOT PAPER)
15 Factors Affecting the Stability and Performance of Ionic Liquid-Based Planar Transient Photodetectors，Langmuir, 2015, 31(18):5235-5243.
16. Utilizing Photocurrent Transients for Dithiolene-Based Photodetection: Stepwise Improvements at Communications Relevant Wavelengths, Journal of the American Chemical Society, 2012, 134(30):12742-12750.
17. Effect of photoinduced charge displacement on organic optoelectronic conversion，Physical Review B，2011, 84(20):205329. (1st & corresponding author)
18. Optoelectronic Conversion by Polarization Current, Triggered bySpace Charges at Organic-based Interfaces, Applied Physics Letters, 2010, 96:243303. (1st & corresponding author)
19. Structuralchanges in soot particles induced by diode laser irradiation, Carbon, 2006, 44, 1725. (1st author)
Copyrights 2017 © The School of Information Science and Technology, Fudan University