Prof. LIU Kefu
Dr. Kefu Liu received the B.S degree and Ph.D. degree in electrical engineering from Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan, China, in 1987 and 1999, respectively. During 1987 to 1998 he worked in Institute of Plasma Physics of Academia Sinica as an engineer and M.S degree graduate student. In 2002 he worked at Strathclyde University as visiting scholar. From 2006 he joined in the Department of Illumination and Light Sources, Fudan University as a full professor. He is a member of pulsed power council of Chinese nuclear society. He is the principal investigator of a number of projects granted by Chinese Government and Shanghai Municipal Government, such as the projects supported by the National Science Foundation, the project in the National High Technology Research. He has published over 60 papers in scientific journals and applied for near10 patents with 5 already issued.
His research interests are in: (1) high power electronics with fast high voltage pulse and high frequency; (2) pulsed power generation and modulation and applications to accelerator，bioelectromagnetics and various industrial fields; (3) plasma discharge technology and applications to environmental protection and energy.
1. Dongdong Wang, Jian Qiu, and Kefu Liu, All Solid-State Pulsed Power Generator with Semiconductor and Magnetic Compression Switches, IEEE Transaction on Plasma Science，2010（to be published）
2. W. Jiang, X. Wang, J. Yuan, K. Liu, J. Qiu, T. Yokoo，Compact Pulsed Power And Its Industrial Applications， IEEE Transaction on Plasma Science，2010 (to be published)
3. Kefu Liu, Yan Luo，Jian Qiu, A Repetitive High Voltage Pulse Modulator Based on Solid State Switches, IEEE Transactions on Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation, Vol. 16, Issue 4, pp. 1076-1080, August 2009.
4. Liu Kefu, Qiu Jian, Wu Yifan，An All Solid-state Pulsed Power Generator for Plasma Immersion Ion Implantation (PIII), Plasma Science and Technology，Vol.11,No.2, Apr.2009, pp220-224
5. Jian Qiu, Kefu Liu, A pulsed power supply based on power semiconductor switches and transmission line transformer, IEEE Transactions on Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation, August 2007, Vol.14, No.4, pp927-930
6. K.F.Liu，Z.Liu and Jian Qiu, Nanosecond Pulsed Discharge (NPD) and its Applications in Light Sources, Proceedings of the 11th international Symposium on the Science and technology of light sources, May 20th-24th, 2007, Shanghai, China, pp63-64
7. Kefu Liu, Jian Qiu，Yifan Wu， An All solid-state pulsed power generator based on Marx generator，IEEE 16th International Pulsed Power Conference, 2007, USA
8. Houxiu Xiao，Yuan Pan, Kefu Liu, Modeling a 3.5MeV Induction Voltage Adder, IEEE Transactions on Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation, August 2007, Vol.14, No.4, pp907-912
9. Yifan Wu, Kefu Liu, Repetitive and high voltage Marx Generator using Solid-state devices, IEEE Transactions on Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation, August 2007, Vol.14, No.4, pp937-940
10. Shenguo Xia, JunJia He, Kefu Liu, Power Consideration for Pulsed Discharges in Potassium seeded Argon, Chinese Physics Letter, June 2007, pp1637-1640
Copyrights 2017 © The School of Information Science and Technology, Fudan University