Prof. XU Ning
Prof. Ning Xu received the B.S. degree in electronic engineering from Xian Jiaotong University in 1985, and the M. S. and Ph.D. degree in mordern physics from Lanzhou University in 1990 and 1994, respectively. After that, he pursued the postdoctoral research in State Key Joint Lab. for Material Modification by Laser, Electron and Ion Beam. Since 1996, he is a faculty member of physics department and optical science and engineering department of Fudan University, and specialized in study of interaction of laser, electron & ion beams and material synthesis and Modification. In 1997, he studied in Plasmas College, ICTP, Italy as a visiting schoolar. From1999 to 2000, he worked in KAIST, Korea as a postdoctoral research fellow. From 2002 to 2003, he worked in Kyushu University, Japan as a visiting professor. He has published more than 70 research papers.
1. Study of synthesis of super-hard carbon nitride thin films and nanocrystalline thin films and their optical
2. Study of synthesis of nitrogen-doping II-VI thin film and nanocrystalline thin film by pulsed laser ablation assisted by nitrongen atom beam;
3. Study of production of nitrogen atom beam
1. W. Hu, N. Xu*, X. Xu, J. Wu, Y. Shen, and Z. Ying, !°Synthesis of Cystalline Carbo
Discharge Plasma-Assisted CVD,!±Chem. Vap. Deposition 15, 306¨C311 (2009)s by pulsed Nd:YAG laser ablation deposition,!±J. Vac.
2. Y. Shen, N. Xu*, J. Lai, J. Sun, J. Wu, and Z. Ying, !°Fabrication of ZnO nanoro
Sci. Technol. B 27, 1856-1860 (2009)
n, X. Xu, and N. Xu*, !°Characterization of carbon nitride deposition from C /N glow discharge
3. W. Hu, J. Tang, J. Wu, J. Sun,Y. She4 2 plasma beams using optical emission spectroscopy,!±PHYSICS OF PLASMAS 15, 073502 (2008) lsed-laser deposition ,!±J. Vac. Sci.
4. T. Zhang, Y. Shen, W. Hu, J. Sun, J. Wu, Z. Ying, N. Xu*, !°Growth of ZnSe nanowires by p Technol. B 25, 1823-1826 2007 l., !°Growth of nanocrystalline ZnSe : N films by pulsed laser deposition,!±JOURNAL OF
5. T. Zhang, N. Xu*, Y. Shen, et aELECTRONIC MATERIALS 36, 75-80 (2007) Sun and Z.Ying, !°Arsenic doping for synthesis of nanocrystalline p-type ZnO thin
6. N. Xu, Y. Xu, L. Li, Y. Shen, T. Zhang, J. Wu, J.films,!±J. Vac. Sci. Technol. A 24, 517-5202006 . Ying, P. Wang, Y. Du , F. Li, !°Synthesis of carbon nitride nanocrystals on
7. N. Xu , H. Lin , L. Li, W. Pan, J. Sun, J. Wu, Z Co/Ni-covered substrate by nitrogen-atom-beam-assisted pulsed laser ablation,!±J. Mater. RES. 18, 2552-2555 (2003 )
8. N. Xu, F. Cui , H. Lin, Z. Ying , J. Wu, Y. Du, F. Li, !°Raman spectra of nanocrystalline carbon nitride synthesized substrate by nitrogen-atom-beam-assisted pulsed laser ablation,!± J. APPL. PHYS. 92, 496-500 (2002)(1997)
9. N. Xu, Y. Du, Z. Ying, Z. Ren, F. Li, !°An atomic nitrogen beam source,!± Rev Sci Instrum 682994 itride films,!±Appl Phys
10. N. Xu, Y. Du, Z. Ying , F. L!°Production of intense atomic nitrogen beam used for doping and synthesis of Lett 69, 1364(1996) 14 15
Copyrights 2017 © The School of Information Science and Technology, Fudan University