7/1/1982 复旦大学物理系 本科学生
7/1/1987 复旦大学研究生院 研究生
visible photoelectrochemical activity of Ag nanoparticle-sandwiched CdS/Ag/ZnO
nanorods, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces 9, 658, 2017.
2. Enhanced light absorption and quenched photoluminescence resulting in photoactive poly(3-hexyl-thiophene)-covered ZnO/TiO2 nanotubes for high light harvesting efficiency, Sol. Energ. Mater. Sol. Cells 162, 47, 2017.
3. Spectroscopic studies of the plasma for the preparation of Al-N co-doped ZnO films, Spectrochim. Acta B 131, 48-57, 2017.
4. Enhanced visible photoelectrochemical properties of ZnO/CdS core/shell nanorods and their correlation with improved optical properties, Appl. Phys. Lett. 109, 203106, 2016.
5. Multi-band luminescent ZnO/ZnSe core/shell nanorods and their temperature-dependent photoluminescence, RSC Advances, 6, 98413, 2016.
6. Spectroscopic characterization of the plasmas formed during the deposition of ZnO and Al-doped ZnO films by plasma-assisted pulsed laser deposition, Spectrochim. Acta B 125, 18, 2016.
7. Enhanced photoelectrochemical activity of ZnO-coated TiO2 nanotubes and its dependence on ZnO coating thickness, Nanoscale Res. Lett. 11, 104, 2016.
8. Enhanced charge separation of vertically aligned CdS/g-C3N4heterojunction nanocone arrays and corresponding mechanisms, J. Mater. Chem. C, 4, 7501, 2016.
9. Composition and bandgap control of AlxGa1-xN films synthesized by plasma-assisted pulsed laser deposition, J. Mater. Chem. C 3, 5307, 2015.
10. Extended photoresponse of ZnO/CdS core/shell nanorods to solar radiation and related mechanism, Sol. Energ. Mater. Sol. Cells 137, 169, 2015.
11. Blue shift in absorption edge and widening of band gap of ZnO by Al doping and Al-N co-doping, J. Alloy. Compd. 644, 528, 2015.
12. Spectroscopic characterization of the plasma generated during the deposition of AlxGa1-xN films by pulsed laser co-ablation of Al and GaAs targets in electron cyclotron resonance nitrogen plasma, J. Phys. D: Appl. Phys. 48, 245203, 2015.
13. Fabrication and correlation between photoluminescence and photoelectrochemical properties of vertically aligned ZnO coated TiO2 nanotube arrays, Sol. Energy Mater. Sol. Cells 123, 233, 2014.
14. Enhanced photoelectrochemical activity of vertically aligned ZnO-coated TiO2 nanotubes, Appl. Phys. Lett. 104, 053114, 2014.
15. Extended photo-response of ZnO/CdS core/shell nanorods fabricated by hydrothermal reaction and pulsed laser deposition, Opt. Express 22, 8617, 2014.